Chicken and Quinoa Risotto
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Phase 3 of Fast Metabolism Diet
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs of boneless chicken breast tenders
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 20 leaves fresh basil, cut in chiffonade
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil. Add chicken and saute for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Add onion and bell peppers. Saute for 1-2 more minutes. Add garlic and saute until peppers begin to soften but are still brightly colored. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Stir in hummus quinoa and basil. Toss until basil is wilted. Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION