Chicken and Pasta Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Make several hours ahead, to let the flavors mellow.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces rotini pasta, cooked according to package directions, drained
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups . cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion, including some tender green tops
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto (homemade or purchased)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Make the mayonnaise-in a small bowl, mix together all the mayo ingredients; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Salad-in a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the oil.
- Add in the chicken, celery, and onions, stir to gently combine.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Toss with the dressing 30 minutes before serving; garnish with the eggs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION