Chicken and Garlic Mushrooms With Alfredo Pasta -Wildtree Foods
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From the Simple Gourmet menu
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup alfredo sauce, powder
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- i tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 3 cups penne pasta
- In a large saucepan bring water to boil. Add pasta and cook until done.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1T of grapeseed oil until hot. Cook chicken until done, about 7-8 minutes with the Fra diavolo spice .
- Drain pasta. In the saucepan for the pasta, melt the butter, add the milk and the Alfredo sauce powder .Whisk well.
- Add the mushrooms and 2T grapeseed oil and California spice blend to chicken panuntil heated through.
- Add pasta and Alfredo sauce to skillet. Toss to coat. Cook another 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION