Chicken and Dill Crepes
- Ready In:
- 5 crepes (I used Crepes)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 3 tablespoons frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Combine the filling ingredients.
- Divide equally among crepes (about 2 tablespoons each) placing on one quarter of the crepe.
- Fold crepe in half, then fold the corner without the filling on to the one with the filling.
- Place on a plate with the filling side up, garnish with some chopped fresh dill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi .. The pic is of my beautiful son, born on 2/5/2005. His name is Tariq, meaning Bright Star. As I type this, he is blowing bubbles in his water cup and watching cartoons. He whined to get this water for 15 mins and now he won't drink it, he will only play with it. Sigh.. A few days ago he came up with this song, so sing along to the tune of "Old McDonald" : Old McTariq Laq Laq Laq E I E I OOOOOO LOL I thought it was the cutest thing :-) When I'm not running around after my son, or cleaning up the mess he makes wherever he goes, I cook and bake (my husband loves the blueberry muffins I make) and I love trying new recipes .. I also love to read, and collect sci-fi/fantasy novels .. I have over 500 books and still counting ..