Chicken and Creamy Garlic Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe. The recipe is from Ragu.
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4)
- 16 ounces ragu parmesan pasta sauce with roasted garlic
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta or 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat and lightly brown chicken. Stir in Ragu Cheese Creations Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce and tomato.
- Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- To serve, spoon chicken and sauce over hot pasta. Garnish, if desired, with crisp-cooked crumbled bacon and chopped fresh basil.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION