Chicken and Cornbread Stuffing Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup or (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage or 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- paprika, if desired
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray a 3-quart casserole with Pam. In 3-quart saucepan, heat soup and milk to boiling over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Stir in mixed vegetables, onion, and sage.
- Heat to boiling, stirring frequently; remove from heat.
- Stir in chicken and stuffing mix. Spoon into casserole.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes or until hot in the center.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION