Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A creamy dish, that is quick and easy to make. This was a favorite growing up, and still a treat when my mother makes it.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 12 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crumbled Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook broccoli and place in a 9x13 casserole dish. Cover with chicken.
- Mix together soup, mayonnaise, curry powder, lemon juice, and cheese.
- Pour over chicken. Top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION