Chicken and Bowtie Pasta
- Ready In:
- 4 large chicken breasts (or shred the meat from bone-in chicken breasts)
- 1 (16 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 head broccoli (or frozen broccoli florets)
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) containers chive & onion cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken until cooked through and browned. Cool and cut into cubes.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the chicken broth, thinly sliced red pepper, minced garlic, and the broccoli cut into small florets. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until broccoli is crisp tender.
- Stir into above the cream cheese until smooth and add the chicken cubes and pasta until evenly coated. Put into serving dish.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!