Chicken Almond Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Measure out half a cup of cheese
- and half a cup of almonds; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients,
- except pie shell, and mix well. Spoon this mixture into pie shell.
- Top with reserved cheese and almonds. Bake 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!