Chicken a La Poland
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 50mins
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups white wine (doesn't say what kind)
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced into rings
- 1 cup light mayonnaise (I used regular)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 1⁄2 ounces freshly grated parmesan cheese (I used packaged shredded, 1 cup)
- Marinate chicken in wine over night.
- Discard marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place sliced onion on the bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Dot onions with 1/4 cup mayo.
- In mixing bowl, combine remaining mayo, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Coat chicken thoroughly with mayo mixture and place on top of onions.
- Bake covered, at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Uncover & sprinkle with Parmesan
- Bake 15 to 20 minute more until bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!