Classic Chicago Public School Cafeteria Cookies Recipe
photo by sloe cooker
- Ready In:
24 24 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2⁄3 powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter and powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour in small increments.
- Roll dough into balls; flatten on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake until golden brown around the edges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!