Chewy Jujube Cookies
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1 (500 g) box great value white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup great value candy
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line two baking trays with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl thoroughly combine cake mix, eggs and butter until smooth. Portion into 1 tbsp (15 mL) sized balls and set 4-5 cm apart on prepared baking trays.
- Bake 6-7 minutes. Remove trays from the oven. Decorate using jujubes (cut side down) or mint buds, pressing firmly into the cookies to ensure they stick. Return to the oven for 3-5 minutes longer or until just starting to brown around the edges. Cool completely on the tray before serving.
- Cut the jujubes in half using a pair of scissors or small knife.
- More cookie recipes are available at www.walmart.ca/recipecentre.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!