Chewy Dark Chocolate Brownies
photo by 2DobeMom
- Ready In:
40 2 brownies
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup hershey's special dark cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10 x 1 in sheet pan or line it with parchment paper.
- 2. Place butter nor coconut oil in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave at medium (50%) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time beating well with wisk after each addition. Add water and mix well. In a medium bowl mix all dry ingredients and sift. Add dry ingredients to wet mix and blend well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3. Sprinkle 1 Cup mini chocolate chips over top if desired. Bake 18 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 40 bar style brownies.
- Store in air tight container or freeze individual brownies like I do.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!