Cherry Tomato Mozzarella Saute
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In large skillet, saute the shallots, garlic and thyme in oil until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cheese.
Join The Conversation
ohhh this was side dish with shrimp tonight and so so successful. My friend was up with her daughter who is a carnivore and shrimp eater but not veggies etc. I did 2 lbs of shrimp and this and then i saw her lean over to her parent..i was in the kitchen as they were eating..and say "i just stole food from kay, and not the shrimp!" It is perfect. We have all had caprese salad but this is far better with the sauteeing. I used mini heirloom tomato mix and fresh lemon thyme and basil