Cherry Rhubarb Crisp
photo by hotdishmama
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss fruit with sugar and tapioca starch, place in bottom of 8x11" baking dish.
- With food processor on pulse or with pastry blender, mix together butter, brown sugar, coconut, and oatmeal until coarse crumbs form.
- Place crumbled mixture evenly on top of fruit.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!