Cherry Pancakes (Germany)
- Ready In:
- Soak rolls in cold water, then squeeze them as dry as you can before breaking them up.
- Thoroughly mix rolls with flour, eggs, milk & the 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Pit the cherries, then cut each in half & fold them into the batter.
- In a large skillet melt the butter over medium-high heat then drop spoonfuls of batter onto the butter, browning the pancakes for several minutes on first one side & then the other.
- Mix together the 2 tablespoons of sugar & the cinnamon, & serve the pancakes topped with a sprinkling of this cinnamon sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!