Cherry Jam Chocolate Chip Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Cherry fruit spread adds a tart bite to soft chocolate chip cookies.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup of softened butter
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- one egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (almond would work as well)
- 1⁄3 cup cherry fruit spread (jam, or jelly)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cream together butter, and sugars.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and cherry fruit spread and mix until well combined.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Add the chip until well integrated.
- Drop onto a cookie sheep lined with parchment or if you don't have parchment, foil works. Bake between 8 - 15 minutes depending on the size of the cookies. The bottoms will be golden and the tops look underdone but they are done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION