MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Clear Jel is a modified food starch (powdered form) that will not break down in high heat during processing. DON'T SUBSTITUTE!! Clear Jell is well worth the effort. Kitchencraft (1-800-776-0575) in Waterville, IA sells it.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Clear Jel
- sugar (to taste, approximately 1 cup)
- Add lemon juice to cherries.
- Combine Clear Jel with 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Add to cherries.
- Bring to boil stirring constantly.
- Pour into jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Process 10 minutes in boiling water bath or freeze.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION