Cherry Chiffon Desserts
- Ready In:
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice or (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, chilled and well drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed (3-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes or large serving bowl.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!