Chefie's Kicked up Scrambled Eggs
photo by chefiecamacho
- Ready In:
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon frank's hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1/4 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon Cheese Whiz
- salt and pepper
- Beat all ingredients together
- Lightly oil pan
- Pour egg mixture into frying pan.
- Continuously stir eggs until cooked all the way through and scrambled.
- TIP: If you are completely against cheese whiz you can substitute cream cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!