Cheesy Tuna Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a recipe that my mom made when i was little and now i make it for my family.Its fast and easy with lots of cheese.Great for those moms who don't have a lot of time on their hands!
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) box noodles (Any Kind)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna (drained)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip or 1/3 cup mayonnaise, if prefer
- 1 fresh garlic clove (minced) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese (heated and melted until creamy) or (16 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz (heated and melted until creamy)
- 4 slices bread (toasted & torn into medium size pieces)
- 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
- Pre-cook Pasta per directions (drain).
- Mix all Bowl Ingredients together.
- Add cooked noodles and stir until noodles are well coated in sauce.
- Pour bowl mixture into a greased 13x9 pan.
- Topping: Take torn bread pieces and put in bowl with butter mix promptly and thoroughly until all pieces have small amount of butter on them. Place bread pieces on top of bowl mixture.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until bread topping is crispy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION