- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place 12 muffin pan in oven while it is heating.
- Combine flour, 1 cup grated cheese, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine evaporated milk and water and heat to 125F (approximately 1 minute on high in the microwave) and whisk with eggs. Add to flour mixture. Do not overmix. Don't worry if there are a few lumps.
- Remove hot pan from oven. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Put 1/3 cup batter into each cup. Sprinkle wirh remaining grated cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes, until puffed and browned. Serve hot.
- TIPS: Us any of your favorite cheese, just replace with the same amount.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.