MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is an odd but extremely simple quick fix for those who love salt and warm cheese. It gets even better with peppers or whatever one's heart may desire.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 stick mozzarella string cheese
- Take the microwave safe bowl we all have somewhere.
- Combine your oats, water, baking soda and salt mixing it in a sloppy way.
- Place your slice of cheese on top. Or if your using the better suggestion of a stick cheese, place it in the middle. The stick or string cheese most kids love in their lunches for school is what I use. It can be any combination of the yellow or white or whatever you've got to try.
- Put a cover, just setting on top of the bowl and heat in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
- Take and stir the contents together until all looks like a gooey mostly oat concoction.
- Now you can let it cool or add what you wish to it and eat up.
- My suggestions include salt, pepper, crackers for dipping, salsa, peppers, and the list could go on.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION