Cheesy Mashed Potato Bake
I like this because of the cheese crust you get on top - a different way to serve up your mashed potatoes! A must for all cheese lovers.
- Ready In:
- 7 -8 white potatoes
- 200 g grated mature cheddar cheese (save some back for topping)
- dried herbs
- Peel and boil the potatoes in a pan of slightly salted water for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Drain the potatoes then mash with as much butter and milk as desired.
- Mash in the grated cheese and mix in a pinch of the mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mash mixture into an oven proof dish so the mashed potato reaches the sides.
- Top with the remaining cheese, paprika for colour and some more herbs if desired.
- Grill/broil under a high heat until golden and bubbling.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION