Cheesy Green Bean Cassarole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A simple recipe which is great for Potlucks
- Ready In:
- 14 1⁄2 ounces green beans
- 14 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 14 1⁄2 ounces milk (reuse the Chicken soup can)
- 1 1⁄2 cups extra-sharp cheddar cheese (small chunks)
- 1⁄4 cup white onion (finely chopped)
- 6 ounces French-fried onions
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk.
- Add cheese, chopped onions, green beans, salt, and pepper.
- Take a hand-full of French Fried Onions and crumble them into the mixture.
- Pour into oil-sprayed baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbling.
- Pull pan out of oven and cover with cheese and more French Fried Onions.
- Place bake in oven and continue to bake until the French Fried Onions begin to brown/darken.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION