Cheesy Fried Egg
photo by karishma.krishnan
- Ready In:
- Place both cheeses in a mixing bowl, and add in the salt and pepper.
- Break the eggs into a separate dish, and add only the whites to the cheese.
- Add the milk to the mixing bowl, and beat until blended.
- Add the baking soda and beat again. Let it rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Place a pan over medium heat and melt the butter.
- When the butter has melted and starts to sizzle, add in the beaten egg whites with cheese and milk.
- Quickly make a little dent in the centre and add the egg yolks.
- Let it cool for a minute (or longer, if you prefer the yolks hard and not runny), adding butter to the edges if need be.
- Serve hot, with buttered toast.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!