Cheesy Chicken Fingers
A nice twist to chicken fingers
- Ready In:
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 cups Cheez-It crackers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips @ 1/4 inch wide, then add to yogurt in a zip lock bag or resealable bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, shaking to mix @ every 20 minutes.
- Place the dry ingredients into a food processor in order and pulse blend until the crackers broken into the size of your choice.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for @ 5 minutes a side until crispy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation