Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
A simple 4-ingredient dish, I usually have these ingredients on hand in the fridge, freezer or pantry for a last-minute dinner emergency. This was modified from a recipe that called for ground beef.
- Ready In:
- 450 g ground chicken
- 650 ml chunky salsa, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- In large skillet, brown chicken. Add 1/2 cup each of the salsa and cheese, and mix well.
- Spread 1/2 cup of remaining salsa onto bottom of 9x13" baking dish.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the meat mixture down the centre of each tortilla. Roll tortillas and place, seam sides down, in baking dish. Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven for 20 mins or until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation