Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- Ready In:
- 5 cups fresh broccoli, cut up
- 5 cups chicken, diced
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 (6 ounce) container cheddar French-fried onions
- 4 1⁄4 cups Minute Rice
- 4 1⁄4 cups water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- Put broccoli into a pot with boiling water (not water specified) and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain and place the next 7 ingredients with the broccoli into a bowl and mix well.
- Put into a 9x13 and bake at 375* for 30 minutes.
- Last 5 minutes, sprinkle on the french fried onions and then bake for another 5 minutes.
- Place water in pot with 4 bullion cubes and bring to a boil.
- Add in rice, remove from heat, and cover. Let sit for 5 minutes, or as specified on box.
- Serve casserole over rice.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My way of rating recipes <br>1 Star - Did not like it, and possibly not edible, will not be making again, unless I specify the chance. <br>2 Star - It was ok, but I will probly not make again, unless I specify the chance. <br>3 Star - This was good, not bad, but not great, and will probly be made again when I have nothing else to make. <br>4 Star - This was great, and will be made again. <br>5 Star - AMAZING dish. Will most definitely be made again. <br> <br> <br> <br><a href=http://www.amazingcounters.com><img border=0 src=http://c7.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=1512901&c=4539016 alt=Free Web Counters></a><a href=http://www.flowerdeliverydeals.com>Cheap Flowers</a>