These are quick and taste super cheesy. We recommend you serve some warm marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat over to 400*.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
- Divide dough into 16 pieces; roll each into a 6-in. rope.
- Dip the ropes in butter, than roll in cheese mixture.
- Place 2-in. apart on greased baking sheet.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very very good breadstick recipe!!! I used Pillsbury Soft Bread Sticks dough instead to keep things easy and it yielded 12 breadsticks for me. I also added 1/3 cup more Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese to make the sticks extra cheesy. The garlic powder and Italian seasoning were great for the flavor! Love it!1Reply
see 1 more