Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 36 saltine crackers, crushed (1 sleeve)
- 1⁄4 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- Mix together the meat, crushed crackers salsa and egg. Cut the mixture into two parts. I generally make one part a little bit bigger then the second.
- Take the larger section and form it into a loaf, flatten the top and create a ridge around edge. Fill the hole you created with the shredded cheese. Take the remaining meat mixture and cover the cheese, pinching together the edges of the meat to keep the cheese inside. press down the center of the loaf to flat it out a bit.
- Cook for 50 minutes at 350 degrees. Take the loaf out and poor the sauce on top and cook for another 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!