Cheesy Bacon Tater Tots - Sandra Lee
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this recipe from watching Sandra Lee's television show on food network, Semi-Homemade. I tried it out on a whim and it is fantastic. Its like nachos for tater tots.
- Ready In:
- 1 (32 ounce) package potato tater tots
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 -6 slices cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon of all purpose seasoning
- chives (to garnish)
- sour cream, for dipping
- Prepare potatoes according to package instructions and sprinkle generously with all purpose seasoning of your choice.
- When potatoes are fully cooked, crumble bacon over the top and top with cheese of your choice. Good ones to try are chipotle cheddar, cheddar jack, or sharp cheddar.
- Return to the oven and bake 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, cool for 2-5 minutes and garnish with chives.
- Serve with sour cream or your choice of condiments.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION