You can serve this cheesecake plain, or top with cherry or (my favourite) blueberry pie filling.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- First, make crust.
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and turn oven temperature up to 450F.
- Now, make filling.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar and flour with an electric mixer at medium speed until well mixed.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- At slow speed, blend in sour cream and vanilla; pour into crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 250F and bake for one hour more.
- Remove from oven and loosen cake from rim of pan but do not remove rim of pan until completely cool.
- Chill; top servings with pie filling if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation