This was served at a function I attended and I had to search out the maker who, fortunately for me, happened to be sitting at our table. This cheesecake is sooooo creamy and sooooo delicious. Please note cook time in recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Grease 10" springform pan.
- Mix crust ingredients and toss on sides and bottom of pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, flour, lemon rind, orange rind, salt and eggs- adding eggs one-at-a-time and beating after each addition.
- Add heavy cream and vanilla.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Keep checking till top is cracked and fairly dry- usually takes another 10 to 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more