photo by David04
- Ready In:
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 tomatoes, diced drained dry
- 1 onion, raw diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat swiss cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1⁄8 cup dill pickle, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- After dicing the tomatoes and pickles, place them in a paper towel and pat completely dry so that there is no juices.
- In a medium skillet brown ground beef, then drain thoroughly.
- Mix ground beef with tomatoes, pickles and onions.
- Sprinkle cheese in a cooking spray coated 9x9 casserole dish.
- Top with ground beef mixture.
- In a seperate bowl, combine milk and cornstarch. Add egg substitute and mix well.
- Pour over ground beef.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until custard is set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!