Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe - Tastes Like a Giant Big Mac
photo by Laurie A.
- Ready In:
- 2 fresh pizza dough, balls
- 1⁄2 head shredded lettuce
- 1 minced onion
- 3⁄4 sliced dill pickle
- 1 (3 cup) bag cheese, blend
- 1 (450 g) package kraft cheese slices
- 12 -14 cooked 4 oz hamburger patties
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 4 tablespoons French dressing
- 4 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 4 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Grease a round pizza pan.
- Stretch one of the dough balls out onto the panmaking sure it overlaps around the edge of the pan.
- On top of the pizza dough spread a layer of the special sauce.
- Next cover the sauce with minced onions.
- Layer pickles over the onions.
- Next layer cover with the hamburger patties then cheese slices.
- You will then take the 2nd dough and stretch it over top of all the layers.
- Cover with the special sauce.
- Take the rest of the hamburger patties and cut them into bite size pieces and cover the special sauce with them.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Take the dough that is hanging over from the 1st layer and pull it up and over to the top layer (making a nice thick crust ).
- Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes until the crust in nice and brown.
- When it is cooked, Cover with shredded lettuce and take the remainder of sauce in dollops over the top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!