Cheeseburger Noodle Casserole
- Ready In:
- Prepare noodles according to the directions on the box.
- While the noodles are cooking, saute beef, onions and garlic together in a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Into meat mixture, add chopped green chilies, tomatoes, and red pepper flakes.
- Mix well.
- Drain noodles, and in a casserole dish, mix together noodles and meat mixture.
- Mix cheese into the noodles and meat, until it has melted.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Goes well with a fresh green salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am not a very interesting person. I like to cook, I like to eat, and I love my husband Rick and my son Hugh. Thats pretty much it when it comes to me, that and an obsession for cats, especially our 2, Bunny & Bindy Sue. We live in Lake Dallas, TX, and have been married since August 16th, 2003. Hugh was born October 19th, 2009. Rick and I met on the internet in September 2001, and when we were married I moved from NJ where I grew up, to the big, scary, strange city of Dallas. There are things I like about Dallas and things I don't. I am definitely homesick for some real NY style pizza.</p>