photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Heat oven to 375'. In a 3-quart saucepan, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; remove from heat and drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, ketchup, water and soup mix.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs well. Stir in the cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups of meat sauce in bottom of a ungreased 13x9 inch glass baking dish. Top with 4 uncooked noodles(noodles will probably not reach the ends of the dish). Top with half of cottage cheese mixture and half of remaining meat sauce.
- Repeat layers with remaining lasagna noodles, cottage cheese mixture and meat sauce. Sprinkle shredded cheeses' over top. Cover loosely with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray(sprayed side down). Or use Reynolds non-stick foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until lasagna is bubbly and noodles can be easily pierced with tip of sharp knife. Uncover dish; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese on top is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!