Cheese Wedges (Made With Frozen Biscuits)
This is a quick little biscuit bite made with only 3 ingredients. Perfect for a dinner party. This recipe was featured in my local paper. The biscuits can be varied by sprinkling with fresh Parmesan cheese or oregano or cayenne pepper before you bake them.
- Ready In:
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen biscuits, slightly thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange biscuits on a cookie sheet, pressing each one to slightly flatten. Cut into quarters.
- Brush the tops with melted butter, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.