Cheese Topping With Herbs and Spices
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- Grate the Cheese and small dice the onion and capsicum.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Toast the bread on one side adding the topping on the uncooked side and grill until the cheese is starting to bubble.
- For Vegetables, sprinkle the topping over and pop under the grill until its melted.
- For a different flavour swap the Italian herbs of Cajan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made 2 slices but was in a little bit of a hurry so didn't do the toasting, used a sharp cheddar, red capsicum and sweet red eschallot, the herbs, red hot chilli flakes and good grind of freshly ground black pepper, under the grill/broiler and voila all warm gooey melted cheese for a delicious and easy light lunch.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We now reside back in England after returning from Australia after most of our working life there. I have been fortunate enough to have lived in many countries when I was younger and therefore many of my recipes reflect this! Love to cook. love to travel too