Cheese Surprise Appetizers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Yummy olives with a cheese dough wrapped around it.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup softend butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pimento stuffed olives
- Mix cheese, butter and flour to form dough. Shape into small balls about 1 inch in diameter. Flatten ball with hands. Place 1 olive in center and wrap dough around it, sealing edges completely.
- Freeze until just before ready to serve (these must be frozen before cooking).
- When ready to serve, place frozen balls on cookie sheet and bake in preheated 375°F oven for 10 minutes or until golden. Cheese will puff up and melt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION