Cheese Spread Dice
A fun cheese "ball" to serve at card game and football get togethers!
- Ready In:
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened,divided
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend or 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped yellow sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon milk (plus additional tsp if necessary for spreadable quality)
- 8 medium pitted ripe black olives
- In a mixing bowl, combine two packages of the cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, Worcestershire, basil, garlic powder, and Tabasco.
- Line a 8-inch by 4-inch by 2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Press cream cheese mixture into pan; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chilled cheese mixture from pan; cut in half width-wise and stack one on top of the other on a serving plate to make a cube.
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and remaining cream cheese until smooth and spread over cube.
- Cut olives in half and arrange on top and sides to decorate the cubes like dice.
- Serve with crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I was looking for something special to sit out for DGSs birthday and this was it. For games at his party, it was poker and other card games, with pizza and snowboarding. Made the cake into a snow mountain and used this as a snack. So cute, easy to make and a real hit with even the pickist of the kids. Thanks Julesong for the perfect addition to this party.Reply
see 3 more