Cheese Quesadillas With Grilled Peppers
photo by K9 Owned
- Ready In:
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in the grill with a lightly oiled vegetable grill rack in place.
- Toss bell peppers, jalapenos and onions with olive oil.
- Grill vegetable mixture, tossing frequently, until tender and lightly charred (about 7 minutes).
- Cool down grill to low by spreading coals out or reducing flame.
- Coat one side of 3 of the tortillas with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread 1/3 of the veggies on each tortilla.
- Top tortillas with cheese, place another tortilla on top of each and press firmly together.
- Spray tops of tortillas with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill each quesadilla until cheese is melted and tortilla is lightly toasted (about 4 minutes).
- Flip and grill other side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas (how many you can cook at once is dependant on the size of your grill).
- Cut warm quesadillas into wedges and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!