Cheese Lovers Pasta Roll-Ups
photo by Jane from Ohio
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shreded three-cheese blend (Kraft 2% milk)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided. (I used Prego)
- 16 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup of kraft grated parmesan cheese (I used fresh Parmesean Cheese)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Spread 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce onto bottom of 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Spread each noodle with 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture.
- roll up.
- Place seam side down, in dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and.
- bake 40 to 50 min or.
- until heated through, uncovering the last 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!