Cheese Filled Manicotti
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Prepare pasta as directed on package; drain. Rinse with cold water, drain and arrange in single layer to fill.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese the egg, parsley, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Spoon mixture into manicotti shells, using at least 1/3 cup per shell. Place filled manicotti shells in a single layer in greased 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over manicotti shells.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I sell Avon and don’t want to spend tons of time in the kitchen, so everything has to be fast and easy to do. I have been teaching my girls to cook and they love to follow our favorite recipes. I don’t like to spend alot on food and feel like I can cook delicious meals without breaking the bank.