Cheese-Eggs with bacon and peppers
Another German dish from my friend
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 lb bell pepper, mixed
- 1⁄4 cup mild cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- chives, chopped
- In a pan, medium heat, slightly fry the bacon.
- just before brown add the onions and saute for 5 minutes.
- Cut the peppers in fine strips and add to pan.
- Beat the eggs and add 3/4 of the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs/cheese mix over the onion-bacon-pepper-mix.
- let sit and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and the chives.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION