Cheese & Chive Mini Dampers
- Ready In:
6 mini damper rolls
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Add the flour and salt to a large mixing bowl and aerate with a kitchen whisk (or you can sift the flour and salt).
- Rub the butter into the flour using fingertips.
- Stir in chives and cheese.
- Using a knife, cut in the combined milk and water,. Mix to form a sticky dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface or your bechtop and knead lightly until smooth, about 30 seconds. Divide mixture into 6 pieces.
- Shape into balls and place on a lightly oiled baking tray. Cut a small cross on top of each ball, sprinkle with flour and bake at 190°C for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!