- Ready In:
- Take 1/2 of dough, brush both sides with melted butter (handle with care as sheets tear easily). Layer in cookie sheet.
- Mix 1 egg, cheese and parsley and pour onto dough (spread evenly).
- Take rest of dough, brush both sides with melted butter and layer on top.
- Seal edges with butter; cut into squares.
- Mix 2 eggs and 1 cup milk; pour over all.
- Bake in 325° to 350° oven for 30 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!