Cheese Biscuits With Aromatic Bay Leaves
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease baking sheet and set aside.
- Stir flour, baking powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir the ricotta and egg into the flour mixture until well combined.
- Drop by the rounded tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheet.
- Top each biscuit with the grated Parmesan and a few flakes of the crumbled bay leaf.
- Bake until golden or 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!