Cheese Biscuits or Crackers
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment lined or greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Watch closely so they don't burn.
- Biscuits will be about 1/4" thick & moist.
- For crackers that are similar to Cheez-It's flatten gently before baking.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Chef #8832636. My memebership on this site goes back to the days of recipezaar, so I have seen a lot of changes on the site over the years. I still miss the forums, they had a wealth of information in them, and it was great to be able to connect with other chefs through them. I don't think zmail exists anymore either, so I don't think we have any way of contacting other chefs now. I haven't been on the site much in the last few years, mainly because of the changes. I do still pop in to look for specific recipes. I enjoy cooking, and am passionate about baking.